Another finished toy from our lovely community of knitters.

**** Sorry this group is not a selling group ****

Here are the patterns for the next few weeks on https://knittingbypost.com This may be subject to change slightly. I will pin this and re-add as the weeks go on so that you can all see the patterns coming up. x
14th April – Reindeer doorstop. Feel free to give us feedback about publishing Christmas patterns this early
21st April – Gone Fishing
28th April – Bearly Wed. Bride and Groom – They have been bumped up the list due to a lot of requests for them.

Source

24 thoughts on “**** Sorry this group is not a selling group **** Please show off your finished toys here, we want a great gallery of all your knitted toys. Although it is a ‘Knitting by Post’ group we don’t mind you showing off any knitted toys that you are proud to have made xHere are the patterns for the nex…

1. Ernie Carter says:

The earlier the better for me on Christmas patterns.need lots of time to get enough done for mothers inlaws care home,hospice near my sisters plus family.got lots of nieces and nephews plus my own grandkids.need more hours in the day

2. June Barrett says:

I make things for Christmas from Easter onwards then do Easter things from Christmas as they are fundraising items and Christmas craft fairs start anytime from September onwards so bring out the Christmas patterns a.s.a.p. then people have a choice whether to buy them now or later in the year, Love the tree

3. Vicky Gordon says:

I didn’t realise you would all still be around these parts at this time of night. I posted on here because I am getting a bit tired and wanted a distraction from the toy I’m making. Thanks all for your comments, we value them all x

4. Vicky Gordon says:

The three above have already had their pics on here or some of the other groups so don’t see any harm in showing them off. They don’t have publish dates yet though. We also have others in the wings that we are keeping secret ….. ssssshhhhhhh xx

5. Vicky Gordon says:

We have quite a few in the pipeline, I am trying to vary the designs so similar ones don’t clump together. You already know My Fairy Lady but we have another two that match to come…….

6. Hayley Borley says:

OMG can’t wait for gone 🎣 fishing he looks great πŸ˜€ bride and groom are also going on the list even though have no one getting married . The addiction only gets stronger lol πŸ˜€