- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By purchasing any patterns from this website, you agree that ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All patterns are for personal use only and protected under copyright. No part of the design, photography or text may be reproduced, copied, translated or transmitted without permission. You may :-
- Make the knitted items for family or friends
- Make the knitted items for charity
- Sell the items that you make for profit so long as they are made by you the purchaser of the pattern, they are hand knit and are not submit to any manufacturing process of any kind.
You may not :-
- Sell or forward on copies of any patterns in printed or electronic format. All patterns are protected under copyright law section 77 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act of 1988
- Make copies of any of the text, graphics or photographs to use for any other purpose.
- Submit the pattern to illegal torrent and file sharing websites for others to copy.
- Re-sell any knitting pattern that has been purchased from this website as a business or commercial seller. This includes leaflets and PDF downloads.
If you have any questions relating to copyright of patterns or what you may or may not do with a knitting pattern contact us