- Materials Required : Double knitting. 10-15g cream and brown. Small amount of black for eyes. Toy stuffing.
- Completed Dimensions : Approx. 12cm tall when sitting
3mm Single Pointed Knitting Needles (UK 11, US 3)
Double Knitting (Light Worsted, 8ply, No.3, Approx 300m/100g)
Toy Stuffing (Fiberfill or Wool Stuffing)
Yarn Sewing Needle
Knitting – With 2 Single Pointed Needles
26 sts x 33 rows = 10cm x 10cm in St-St With Double Knitting Yarn
All Pieces are Knitted Flat and Seamed
Advice for Knitters
A quick guide to the right yarn and needles to use
Help with understanding your new knitting pattern
Help to avoid wobbly knitted heads
A guide to sewing eyes to your finished toy
Help With Downloading?
Do I Need To Go And Buy More Yarn?
We tend to use acrylic yarn for our toys as the thickness is consistent and colours are vibrant.
Help Me to Understand Your Knitting Patterns !
Do You Sell Yarn, Needles or Haberdashery?
What About Knitting Needles?
Is That Right?It Seems Too Small
Knitting by Post Price Guide
- All knitting pattern prices are in Pounds Sterling £ GBP.
- All payments are processed in £ GBP
- Leaflet, booklet and download knitting patterns are rated at 0% in the UK for VAT
International Customers (Not in the UK)
How Much Is Postage?