- Materials Required : Double knitting. 10-15g cream and brown. Small amount of black for eyes. Toy stuffing.
- Completed Dimensions : Approx. 12cm tall when sitting
3mm Single Pointed Knitting Needles (UK 11, US 3)
Cast on, 'k' – Knit, 'p' – Purl, 'inc' – Increase by Knitting into the Front and Back of a Stitch, 'k2tog' – Decrease by Knitting Two Stitches Together, Cast Off, Sewing Pieces Together, Inserting Toy Stuffing
Double Knitting (Light Worsted, 8ply, No.3, Approx 300m/100g)
Toy Stuffing (Fiberfill or Wool Stuffing)
Yarn Sewing Needle
Knitting – With 2 Single Pointed Needles
Knitting by Post Toy Knitting Pattern Designers. You Can be Confident as This Pattern Has Been Lovingly Crafted by Specialists.
A5 Professionally Printed Leaflet. Your pattern is compact enough to fit on a chair arm or into a knitting bag, OR Instant Digital PDF Download. You can read from and carry your knitting pattern on your mobile device or print it at home yourself.
26 sts x 33 rows = 10cm x 10cm in St-St With Double Knitting Yarn
All Pieces are Knitted Flat and Seamed
Advice for Knitters
A quick guide to the right yarn and needles to use
Help with understanding your new knitting pattern
Help to avoid wobbly knitted heads
A guide to sewing eyes to your finished toy
All leaflets are A5 and professionally printed. They are compact and easily fit on the arm of a chair. Leaflets are sent in a cardboard envelope with "Do Not Bend" notice to keep them completely flat and pristine.
PDF Download leaflets will be delivered to your inbox immediately after payment. You can also collect them from the website in 'My Acccount'
Most devices have a PDF Reader so you should be able to access your pattern immediately. Patterns are created in A4 format so you can easily print them. There are two columns on each page so it takes less paper to print it out.
Help With Downloading?
Do you want some help after buying a download? Here is our Handy Guide - How to Download and Use a Knitting Pattern. Click Here
Do I Need To Go And Buy More Yarn?
No. (Well, not unless you want to!) Just use up some of your stash. The patterns don't use any brand in particular. If you keep the yarn a consistent thickness for all colours and you can pretty much use what you want.
We tend to use acrylic yarn for our toys as the thickness is consistent and colours are vibrant.
We only use 2 thicknesses of yarn for all patterns. Either Double Knitting (Light Worsted, 8ply, No.3, Approx 300m/100g) or Chunky (Bulky, 16ply, No.5, Approx 150m/100g) See the listing to see which one we used.
You know that you will be able to use the pattern in future too when your stash changes. Don't be afraid to experiment with fancy yarns and thicknesses.
Help Me to Understand Your Knitting Patterns !
Do you need more help to read and understand our patterns? This is a handy How to Read a Knitting Pattern Guide. Click Here
Do You Sell Yarn, Needles or Haberdashery?
All we do is create gorgeous toy knitting patterns.We don't sell anything else.This makes us specialists at what we do.
This also means that you are free to buy your haberdashery from your local yarn shop or any other place that you like.
What About Knitting Needles?
We use either 3mm(UK 11, US 3) needles with Double Knitting yarn.If you use chunky / bulky then 4.5mm single pointed knitting needles(UK 7, US 7) are what we use.
Is That Right?It Seems Too Small
If you look at a ball band or have knitted garments before, you will know the recommended size is for larger needles.We do this so when you knit the pieces the knitting stays dense and the toy stuffing doesn't show through.
Knitting by Post Price Guide
- All knitting pattern prices are in Pounds Sterling £ GBP.
- All payments are processed in £ GBP
- Leaflet, booklet and download knitting patterns are rated at 0% in the UK for VAT
International Customers (Not in the UK)
- For international customers, the price you pay for downloaded knitting patterns can vary as the VAT rate will change depending on the country you are in.
- International customers are also subject to exchange rates that are set by your bank or payment processor such as Paypal.
How Much Is Postage?
- It is a flat price of 99p for any number of printed patterns to any UK address. Postage is also FREE in the UK for leaflet orders over £10
- This means that you can save on postage when ordering many patterns. The more you order, the better value the postage is.
- All printed patterns are sent by Royal Mail first class post which is a non-guaranteed 1-2 working day service.